SEARCH ALL J BIGGA LYRICS HERE::

HER..

I worry about life
worry about my future
worry about these problems
just cause i got her

I worry about money
and how long i got left
worry if i'm someone breathing
worth the breath

it makes me worry
it makes me wonder
why i don't care at all
about anything but her....

0000000000
MY FAVORITE THING IS HER...

I Don't think it's right
that i don't give a damn
about anything in my life
no thank you m'am

I get concerned
that it don't seem worth my while
it's just that her
is the only thing that makes me smile..

0000000000
MY FAVORITE THING IS HER...

she's got a couple things
that she's working through
she keeps on holding on
and i'm helping her to

i get kinda worried
but she helps me too.

i keep saying "there's a girl who's favorite thing is.. YOU..."

0000000000
MY FAVORITE THING IS HER...










Copyright J Bigga aka West Network National Publishing All Rights Reserved ASCAP http://jbigga.com