SEARCH ALL J BIGGA LYRICS HERE::

Hampsterdance Christmas ( J Bigga's Christmas Music )

Hampsterdance Christmas (J Bigga's Christmas Music )
Ice Cream Truck

HAMPSTERDANCE CHRISTMAS ( J BIGGA
CHRISTMAS MUSIC )

By J Bigga aka The Jellemeno Beavers

Copyright 2005 ASCAP

J Bigga:

I'm dreaming of some bling a ling a ling a ling a ling this Christmas

this time I hope Santa gets it right

Junior “HoHo” Gong:

(so bring on tha bling bling)

J Bigga:

so come all ye presents shiny and expensive

o come to me o come to me on Christmas day

Jamakin Bakin:

I wan dem video game and a brand new bike

and if him santa try to test me i will take der life

bring in de chipmunk

(rhythm)

to sing de nex part of the song

the little chipmunk got it goin on
Junior “HoHo” Bong:

Deck tha halls with lots of presents

fa la la la la la la la la la

deck tha halls with lots of presents

Father and Ma Ma Ma

J Bigga:

All my stocking's filled with stuff

and i get to keep it

X Box rocks but those games suck

what were you too thinking?

Jamakin Bakin:

I'm sick and tired of your lame ass presents

(cheapskate)

you don't think i know what it's worf

given me socks will just not work

so now you see the light

so Santa get it right

low budget shopper

you know you tried to save a whole lot

you panty but my Christmas

i bet you think you are a big shot

J Bigga:

Dashing thru tha snow

on tha next business day

please tell me that you kept tha receipt

otherwise we're dead meat

cos PS3 is fine by me

but what's with these crappy games

Junior “HoHo” Bong:

la la la la la la la la

Copyright © by The Official J Bigga Fan Site All Right Reserved.